Saturday, March 3, 2012

Premature ejaculation has been a torture for me for as long as I've had any sexual life at all.

Premature Ejaculation, Multiple Orgasms
I am not in my late teens anymore. And even back in the day when I was young, my sex skills were not impressive.

Premature ejaculation has been a torture for me for as long as I've had any sexual life at all. When I was supposed to lose my virginity, I came into my pants as soon as I touched her breasts. That was just the most embarrassing moment in my life up till then. She was older than me and I am so grateful to her she kept it a secret - I would've been emotonally destroyed if my classmates had discovered. That did not help solve the premature ejaculation issue though. Each woman I've had sex with ever since, was just another bit of proof of how useless I was when it came to sex.

I've no clue what was the cause of my issue and, frankly, I don't want to know. What I do know is that it turned all of my relationships unhappy and actually was the main reason for several breakups. None of that made my problems go away, obviously. I had pretty much always been an opponent of using sexual endurance pills, but after the second time a woman left me because of my premature ejaculation, I figured that was the only way out.

While I was doing some searching online to find the least harmful and least artificial medical answer for premature ejaculation, I came upon a website which was selling an ebook on "male multiple orgasms". According to that website, a man can train himself to have an orgasm and nonetheless retain his erection. I had never heard of such a possibility and my common sense told me it must be either a scam or something so difficult that only very few men could manage. I am now so glad that I didn't follow my common sense.

I was becoming desperate by then. I was actually willing to give any money within my capabilities simply to find a harmless and sensible solution to my problem. And here was this guy, Ian Kessler, selling a book on how a man could become "multi-orgasmic" without pills or any stuff like that, for some measly price and with a full money return guarantee. I realized I would despise myself if I didn't give this a try and so I bought the product.

That happened two months ago. I have found new love and I'm the happiest man in the world. The sex we have is no less than amazing. If previously lasting a couple of minutes during sex was a great accomplishment for me, I now find it normal to make love for like an hour at a time. Sometimes we don't get out of bed for an entire day. My lady tells me that none of the younger men she has been with in the last couple of years had ever been so good in bed. This is nothing short of miraculous.

If you're a guy who is suffering from premature ejaculation, please, please give this ebook a try. If you are a woman who thinks her partner's sex skills could be best described as useless, please give him this book. Telling other people about this book is the least I can do. You know, if this doesn't make your sexual skills better, then I have no idea what would.  Male Multiple Orgasm Here

Featured Post

How to Permanently End PE, and the Humiliation of Climaxing Too Fast

Do you have a issues with lasting longer in bed? If you do, you may find this article helpful. The simple truth is this: premature ejaculati...